From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:26:43 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

LITTLE BAY BAKING COMPANY

15% OFF our GET ACQUAINTED PACKAGE with FREE SHIPPING

January is a time for new beginnings. Why not try our delicious gluten free
dairy free baking mixes.  We have put together six of our best selling
gluten free mixes in one Get Acquainted Package - pumpkin bread, cookie bar,
yellow cake, waffle and donut hole, corn bread and all purpose breakfast
mixes. We have reduced the retail price by 15% and included free shipping.
It's the perfect time to try something new.

Have you found one of our mixes that you love?  For January our CASE LOTS (6
mixes) are 15% OFF the single bag retail price with free shipping.

Congratulations to the winner of the Little Bay Baking Company gingerbread
house decorating contest.  Visit our site to see Carly's winning entry.
Thank you to everyone that voted. www.littlebaybaking.com

Check out our recipe section for easy recipes for rolled sugar cookies, nut
butter cookies, blueberry buckle coffee cake and more.

We want to take this opportunity to thank all our current customers and
retail stores whose support and encouragement have allowed us to expand our
production into a new larger facility in Dover New Hampshire.  We continue
to produce our products in a dedicated gluten free dairy free environment.
We moved into our new space in mid-November and look forward to meeting the
growing demand for Little Bay Baking Company products in the coming year.

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.

Helen Sanders
Little Bay Baking Co.
603-828-7236
www.littlebaybaking.com/