Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:48:10 EDT

Hi all,

I tried searching and retrieving logs from the archives, but either  my
browser isn't working right.. or i'm not......  we went to our local  bravo
restaurant the night before last.  i thoroughly enjoyed some pasta,  and crispy
shrimp.  within an hr and a half i was violently ill, and  vomiting for the next 5
hours. they said that they make the rice pasta from  scratch. i ended up
eating my sons... he didn't like it.... because they  accidentally put a non gf
sauce on mine and had to remake it.. i ended up  taking mine home in a doggie bag
because it took about 45 min to remake  mine.  so i never actually ate it.
by yesterday, the lower gi  symptoms hit, and now i'm into the aches and pains.
 we'll see what else  hits.  has anyone else had any reactions to food at
bravo? i don't know if  this particular bravo is inexperienced in cross
contamination, or what might  have happened.....