Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:42:52 -0500

Hi All~~

Thanks to everyone responding to my plea to refresh my memory on the dangers
of HFCS! What I was suspecting, but didn't want to misspeak, was the thought
that much of our corn is genetically modified, thus making HFCS more
dangerous.

This afternoon, I found this news article on one of my feeds. It's a very
interesting read, so please let me know if you're unable to get to the
article. In a day or two, I'll summarize what our listmates have to say.

http://tinyurl.com/39lrfvk

Cheers ~~ Ayn