From:
Karri Ann Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:41:10 -0500

I received this kind response today regarding the g-f
status of a wonderful Japanese vinegar by Marukan.

"I'm so sorry for taking so long for your answer. Our
Genuine Brewed Rice Vinegar (Green trim label) is
gluten free. I have been told that "rice" does not have
gluten.

To be on the safe side here is the UPC Code of the
product I just mentioned
706416 (12.0oz) 706415 (25.4oz).

Again, my up most apologies for taking so long.

Regards,
Donald M. Suyenaga
Sales Manager
Marukan Vinegar (USA) Inc."