From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:14:54 -0500

I spoke to a rep at Farleys about a year ago and was told that they
would start  putting a "may contain wheat" label on their candy. This
was because they produce some wheat containing candy in the same factory
as the gluten free stuff. This is for the highly sensitive ! The wheat
is on a dedicated line but may "blow" over to the other lines. If it has
wheat in the ingredient list I would stay away. He assured me that none
of their flavorings have gluten in them.