From:
Lisa Zafar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 08:05:20 EDT

Can anyone tell me the proper dosage for B-12 shots?  My nurse practitioner
wrote me a prescription (at my urging) but she was rather vague about the
dosage.  I used to give my mother shots for thalessimia years ago, 1 1/2 to 2
cc every week.  I was doing the same for myself until I read in the recent
B12 summary post that most did it monthly.  Is it possible to do damage if
I'm doing it weekly?

Thanks in advance.

Lisa Zafar
Upstate NY