From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:52:24 -0500

I seem to remember reading quite some time ago that the Cheesecake
Factory had a list of their GF items.  Among other interesting things on
their menu on-line I discovered Asian spring rolls made with rice paper
and rice noodles.  I wondered what else they had to suggest, so I wrote
and asked as they will be opening in the St. Louis area soon. Sorry about
their response. !