From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:04:55 -0400

Read any gluten-free blog, website, article, or recipe and you are told to expect failures when you bake gluten-free. Why does the gluten-free world accept this premise? It's simply not true!

Read recipe book reviews, and you will see comments such as - "practice,  practice, practice ..."; "recipes only work with author's flour blend"; "troubleshooting suggestions did not work"; "ingredient substitutes did not work for me"; "very high costs, very poor results."

Even the most expensive flour blends do NOT always work. A very well known flour company even admits to failures in their test kitchen. Do a search for gluten-free baking failures. You might just find it. They usually post it on April 1st. Read carefully. They admit their mistakes. Why? So, their customers do not have the same experience. Baking is both science and art. Gluten-free baking is science, art, and magic!

The gluten-free community deserves much better. It's difficult enough to stricly follow a gluten-free diet. Why be punished even more for substandard baking results? The real pain is the wasted time, effort, and money. Gone!

While it was NOT a baking failure, this recently happened in our test kitchen. How hard can mac and cheese be? Pretty difficult it turns out. It was a store purchased box of gluten-free mac and cheese. Our chefs followed the directions to the letter, including the manufacturer's suggestions for a better taste and result. If you like butter flavored microwave popcorn, the taste wasn't too bad. Our chefs did not. The real problem - it was mac and cheese soup. The cheese sauce was very thin and the pasta had an unusual taste. After about four bites, it was tossed into the trash. Needless to say it did NOT make our favorite vendors list. Time, money, effort, and lunch gone!

Yummee Yummee has a very different view of the gluten-free world. You should enjoy the same taste, texture, and flavors that gluten eaters expect. You should be able to decide what you want to make, bake, eat and enjoy! Not what's in the box. It's our "ONE MIX . . . Endless Possibilities!" philosophy. It's your choice.

Choose the best!

Choose no fail baking!

Choose Yummee Yummee's premium gluten-free baking mixes.

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. SAVE 20% everyday on case packs and sample packs! The chefs had two special requests for our Carrot Cake recipe from an Executive Chef, and she is NOT gluten-free. That's testament to our taste, texture, and flavor of our recipes and baking mixes.

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com

SHOP Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html