From:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:05:35 -0600

Fresh and Natural Foods is offering free GF cooking classes in their store on February 25, March 25, and April 29.  Each class runs 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
This is what their flyer says:
Quick and Easy Cooking: Learn how you can easily and quickly prepare healthy meals for your family.  Pre-registration required; limit 16 people.

The classes were originally general classes, but I suggested that they add GF classes to their list.  I was told that the 3 dates listed above would be specifically GF classes.  I have never taken a class there before, so I can't give a recommendation as to content.

(I have no connection to this store or business)

Call 651-203-3663 for more information, or email [log in to unmask] Web address: www.freshandnaturalfoods.com

The store is easy to get to; it's located on Highway 96, not far from the 35W freeway (Shoreview is a northern suburb of Minneapolis and St. Paul).  The website has a link for map and directions, click on contact us.

Fresh and Natural Foods has been a great resource.  They are very responsive to suggestions and requests for specific products.