Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:11:20 -0500

I just called Pfizer about azithromycin (greenstone brand tablets -
250mg)
and they told me i have to wait a week before i can get verification of
it being
GF because they have about 70 different venders contributing
ingredients.
i said, you don't already have this information? you're telling me i'm
the first
human being on planet earth to call this global corporation to ask
about gluten?
she said, "no, we get calls about this all the time as a matter of
fact". so i said,
"oh, so as soon as you get the answer, you shred the documents so that
way
you can call all 70 venders all over again next time someone asks?"
and she replied that the ingredients and venders change every few months
so they need to re-gather the data.

so i guess i'm trying to say that when this group claims a drug is GF,
it may only
be GF for a year or a month or a week.

Steve