From:
Kris Domingue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:48:32 -0500

Hi!  I have started a ROCK chapter in the Northern Virginia area.  I live
in Ashburn and am looking for others in the Northern Virginia area who are
interested in joining the group.  I'm  not sure when I'll try to do the
first meeting, depends on how much response and how fast I can get my act
together to plan it.  Please contact me if you are interested!