Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:52:51 -0500

I was wondering if any of you had experience with the "brand-name" diets
such as Weight Watchers, Diet Center, Jenny Craig et all with regard to a
celiac diet. I'm also allergic to aspartame (Nutrasweet), which was a
REAL problem years ago on Nutri/System.

I'm interested in going on a sensible program mostly because of the
support. I have gotten way too overweight and would prefer a healthier
diet. Now that I'm used to cooking GF (and am "un"fortunately starting to
absorb more nutrients and thus am starting to gain even more), I'd like
to go to "the next step."

Oh, and I'd actually like to nuke my food every now and then. I'm tired
of having to make EVERYTHING.

 _Deirdre  <[log in to unmask]> http://www.sover.net/~deirdre

"It's snowing pretty heavy outside."
"Yeah, but is it cold out or warm?"
(Overheard at a truck stop in Vermont, 12/14/97)