Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:12:13 EST

I just wanted to report a very satisfactory experience with Ride Aid Drug Co.
I have been looking for a GF baby aspirin or equivalent. I have been taking a
full-sized one daily for some time following bypass surgery. I found one of
81 mg at Rite Aid, but the label showed starch as a possible ingredient. I
contacted the Rite Aid website (RiteAid.com) on Saturday and asked about the
starch.  Within two hours I had a response, saying they needed the UPC to
check the manufacturer. I sent the info from the UPC to them Sunday. Within an
hour I had an acknowledgement that they would followup and apologized for the
delay. Today (Monday) they called to tell me it was corn starch and again
apologized. After reading some of the tales here of unsuccessful contact with
companies I thought this was worthy of reporting.