From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:05:59 -0400

I just wanted to spread the word about a store on Long Island that has a
huge selection of gf items.

It's Earth's Remedies
1134 Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh, NY 11793
(516) 785-7977
web: www.earthsremedies.org

The owner is Ted and he does mail order also.

He has about 7 or 8 chest freezers of frozen foods from all over. From
Kinnickinick to Foods by George to pies, breads, chebe, glutano and more. He
also has these great frozen coated chicken snacks shaped like dinosaurs.

There is also a long aisle full of different pastas, cookies, snack bars
(the terrific Barkat Break Bars and the Envirokids brown rice marshallow
treats), and more.

He said that he will be having his own line of gf vitamins with week and he
is going to be producing his own baked goods, marshmallow treats and coating
mixes.

I travel about 45 minutes to get to the shop because of the variety, quality
and service.

I encourage people to check out this packed shop.
*I have no financial interest in Earth's Remedies.*

-Michael Thorn
Suffolk County (NY) Celiacs