From:
Jay & Sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay & Sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:11:39 -0500

	My doctor suggested taking Lupren for 6 months to clear up some
endometriosis that I have.  I called the manufacturer of Lupren (Tap
Pharmeceutical).  They told me that there is a product called
polysorbate 80 in the dilutin (the liquid that the powder is mixed
with before it is injected.)  Polysorbate 80 may contain gluten, the
company was not sure.  Does anybody know if gluten is injected into
my muscle if that would create a complication due to my celiac.  I
have been gluten free for about 14 months.  The lining of my small
intestine was a mess.  I don't want to compromise the healing that is
currently taking place.

Thanks

I will summarize.

Sharon