From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:53:05 -0500

If you are reading this email, you probably do eat only GLUTEN-FREE foods.

From time-to-time, Yummee Yummee emails special sales promotions, including price discounts and free recipes to select mailing lists. Never to the listserv, because that violates policies set forth for using this service.

A few months ago, we receieved a message from a member of one of our mailing lists. At first we thought it was someone tired of receiving our emails and just wanted their email address removed which we do upon request. But, when we read the message, it was a pleasant surprise and gave us a chuckle.

The reader obviously visited our web site and looked at the photos on the home page that month. We can only guess that the email reader automatically assumed that Yummee Yummee was not a gluten-free food company just by looking at the photos. To be honest, it really didn't look like gluten-free fair, but it was. Yummee Yummee NEVER uses a photo of a recipe unless the item depicted is GLUTEN-FREE! We know some companies show images of wheat filled products, because they look so good, only to sell their gluten-free products. That's deceptive to paying customers.

Until February 14, 2013, Yummee Yummee is offering 7 FREE recipes with an order of $20 or more. They are:

Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake
Fudgee Cocoa Frosting
Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits
Nacho Cheese Crackers
King Cake
Cherry Coffee Cake
Chocolate Cut Cookiees

Your best bet is to order Yummee Yummee's Sample Pack Mini. It contains 4 absolutely gluten-free baking mixes - Dreamees, Muffins & CoffeeCakes, Cookiees, and Breads. By the way, customers tell us our Breads mix is the best gluten-free bread they have ever tasted. So, order some "Simply Scrumptious" gluten-free baking mixes today. Our recipes and mixes taste even better than they look on photos.

Here's the link for the recipe photos.

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/index.html

This offer expires on February 14, 2013. It will NOT be extended. Order today! Share a slice of Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake with your sweetheart.

Happy Valentine's Day from ...

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokespup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook