From:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:11:24 -0500

I contacted this company to ask about one product and they sent me a complete list, which I am posting for possible use by some of you. I have no financial interest .  Nancy

B&G FOODS INC. - GLUTEN FREE PRODUCT LIST

AC'CENT Flavor Enhancer

BRER RABBIT Molasses
  Mild, Full and Blackstrap
BRER RABBIT Syrup
  Light & Full

B & G
  Pickles, Peppers, Relishes, Capers, Sauerkraut, Green & Black Olives

B & M Baked Beans - All Varieties

Emeril's

House Herb Vinaigrette Dressing,
Kicked Up French Dressing
Honey Mustard Dressing
Caesar Dressing
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Italian Vinaigrette
Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Blush Wine Vinaigrette
Dijon Vinaigrette

Orange Herb w/Poppy Seed Marinade
Herbed Lemon Pepper Marinade
Lemon Rosemary & Gaaahlic Marinade
Roasted Vegetable Marinade
Hickory Maple Chipotle Marinade & Grilling Sauce

Essence: Original, Asian, Italian, Southwest, Baby Bam & Bayou Blast

Kick It Up Red Pepper Sauce
Kick It Up Green Pepper Sauce

Rubs: Chicken, Fish, Rib and Steak

Kicked Up Tomato Pasta Sauce
Roasted Gaahlic Pasta Sauce
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Sauce
Puttanesca Pasta Sauce
Vodka Pasta Sauce
Home Style Marinara Pasta Sauce
Sicilian Gravy Pasta Sauce
Mushroom & Onion Pasta Sauce

Smooth Honey Mustard
Dijon Mustard
Kicked Up Horseradish Mustard
NY Deli Style Mustard

Original Recipe Medium Salsa
Kicked Up Chunky Hot Salsa
Southwest Style Medium Salsa
Gaaahlic Lovers Medium Salsa

JOAN OF ARC
  Light & Dark Red Kidney Beans, Red Beans, Black Beans,
  Pinto Beans, Butter Beans, Great Northern Beans, Garbanzo Beans

LAS PALMAS
  Red Chile Sauce, Red Enchilada Sauce, Crushed Tomatillos

POLANER
  All Fruit, Sugar Free, Jams, Jellies, Preserves
  Ready To Use Wet Spices - Basil, Garlic, and Jalapenos

REGINA
  All Vinegars and All Cooking Wines

UNDERWOOD Meat Spreads
  Deviled Ham
UNDERWOOD
  Sardines in Olive Oil,  Sardines in Springwater,  Sardines in Soybean Oil,
  and Sardines in Mustard Sauce

VERMONT MAID Syrup
  Lite & Butter Lite

WRIGHT'S Liquid Smoke
  Hickory and Mesquite

ORTEGA All Products

Ortega has been following a strict labeling policy with regard to any allergens in our foods and incoming ingredients.

We have insisted that our suppliers notify us if gluten is used in any of their ingredients and yet is not declared on their labeling. Thus, we believe we have uncovered any potential use of gluten containing ingredients.

Therefore, any Ortega product is fully labeled for any presence of gluten or gluten containing ingredients.