From:
Wendy Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:54:53 -0700

I am looking to go on a healthier diet and drop 20lbs and need some tips.  It
would be helpful if there was a gluten free version of Weight Watchers or Jenny
Craig to help with this process but since there is not I have to do this on my
own.  Breakfast is the toughest meal of the day for me because yogurt and a hard
boiled egg just does not cut it and I am hungry the rest of the morning.  I want
something I can eat that will be filling and satisfying so I do not think about
food all morning.  All of the gluten free breads are high in calories and starch
and the instant cereal options are few and far between.   I can not drink much
milk so I stay away from cold cereal and I have elevated mass cells and
stay away from foods in the rag weed family such as melons, tomatoes, avocados,
etc. (I am not making this easy am I).  Lunch and dinner are much easier because
I can have a salad, fish, chicken and veggies.  If you have a good gluten free
diet plan I would love to hear it.

I am willing to try diet aids if anyone has had any luck with them.

Thank you!