From:
April Mitzman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Mitzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:42:18 +0000

Dear Listmates,
I received the following list from Ken's regarding their salad dressings.
Because they do not use dedicated lines for production, they are covering
themselves by stating the "possibility" of contamination which will make the
decision as to whether or not to use their products personal.

April (NY)

>List of Products in Retail that do NOT have Gluten present in their recipes
>
>We do not consider any of our products completely Gluten Free because even
>though our lines are cleaned daily there is a minute possibility that
>something could get through.  However, the list below are products that DO
>NOT have Gluten in the recipe…………………
>

>Lite Dressing:
>
>Lite Olive Oil Vinaigrette
>Lite Ranch Dressing
>Lite Country French w/ Vermont Honey
>Lite Italian Dressing & Marinade
>Lite Chunky Blue Cheese
>Lite Northern Italian
>Lite Balsamic & Basil
>Lite Raspberry Walnut
>Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion
>

>Regular Dressings:
>
>Sweet Vidalia Onion                            Italian w/Aged Romano
>Ranch Dressing                                 Creamy French
>Balsamic & Basil                                       Country French w/Vermont Honey
>Creamy Tomato Bacon                            Thousand Island
>Russian Dressing                                       Caesar Dressing
>Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil                   Italian Dressing & Marinade
>3 Cheese                                               Honey Mustard
>Greek Dressing                                 Chunky Blue Cheese
>

>Fat Free Dressings:                            Marinades:
>
>Fat Free Raspberry Pecan                       Herb & Garlic
>Fat Free Sun Dried Tomato                      Lemon & Pepper
>

>Lily’s Gourmet Dressings:                      Cocktail Sauces:
>
>Balsamic Vinaigrette                           Both Blue & Green Labels
>Northern Italian
>

>All Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauces have NO Gluten present in the recipes.

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com