Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:29:25 -0700

Dear Listmates:

Can anyone supply answers for these people?

Thanks,
Vi Orloff
CDF Connections

We are U.K. residents and members of the Coeliac Society U.K. whom we contacted to assist us
in contacting the Coeliac Society in the U.S.  They passed on your address to us hoping that you can help.
We will be having a prolonged stay in Florida 2002 and would appreciate a contact who could
supply us with information as regard to Gluten free products in the state Florida.  The area in
question is between Ocala and Leesburg.

Hoping you can be of assistance and thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully             James & Sylvia Ridgwell