From:
Ellan Ertz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellan Ertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:06:57 -0400

Tempted to something delicious yet Gluten Free? Here's the secret!!!
www.GlutenFreePalace.com your new online Gluten Free shop!!!
View our large variety of baked goods, breads,assorted ice cream cones, energy
bars, chocolate and sprinkle cup cakes,,brown rice pasta, mixes and more. Try
some of our best sellers!!!

June Special!!! Sugar Cocoa Cones!!
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/Sugar_Cocoa_Cones_p/g9180.htm

Check our new gluten free gift cookies
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/Customized_Gifts_s/317.htm

Gluten Free Birthday Cookies for your beloved ones!!
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/category_s/260.htm

Gluten Free Anniversary cookies
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/Gluten_Free_Cookies_p/cf5189.htm

Free Consultation with our expert Gluten Free coach "NO PURCHASE REQUIRED"
Feel free to contact us [log in to unmask]