From:
Ray & Amy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray & Amy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:51:03 -0800

The next ROCK Los Angeles event has been planned...mark your calendars!

Saturday, February 4, 10:00am - 12:00pm
At the Montrose Community Park -  3529 Clifton Place, Glendale, CA

Join us for a pre-Valentine celebration. Come decorate cookies, tinker with
crafts, share some snacks and of course play with our R.O.C.K. friends.
We'll bring the cookies, delicious decorating items, paper goods and art
supplies for some projects. You can provide a snack to share with the group
(please bring a copy of the recipe), drinks for your family and a $5.00
donation to help alleviate our costs. If you have any fun ideas for the day,
please let us know. If it is raining on the 4th we will reschedule for
March. We'll keep up to date before then.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheryl Cohen & Amy Harley

RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Feb. 1st.