From:
Dianne Rothenbuehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:48:27 EST

If my son and I turn out NOT celiac, would it hurt a person to go gf anway??
Seems wheat can sometimes screw you up regardless sometimes.  I want to try
anyway cause I am so darn tired all the time.  My stools are all very normal
looking with maybe a loose stool once a week or less.  I do have stomach
aches a lot.  I hate tests so I refuse to have a bx, I won't stand a tube
going down my throat.

The reason I ask the above is cause I already went out and spend over 35
dollars on stuff for bread just to try it.  Now I feel like I jumped the gun
here.

Still waiting for the appt. date for Mitch's endo and flex. sig.   They could
have set it up on Friday, but nooooooooooo.  Always my luck, it is ALWAYS on
a friday at end of day when I need an appt.

Dianne