From:
BEVERLY SPRAGUE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BEVERLY SPRAGUE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:52:07 -0500

I had many replies to my query, and want to thank everyone who responded. There are too many recipes to post, but some of the suggestions are as follows.

Chili makes a good take-along meal. Also Shepherd's pie, many dishes incorporating gf macaroni or noodles with various sauces, squash baked with marshmallows (I'm definitely trying that one), mac and cheese, pups in blankets, cheese lasagna, veggies and dips, Scalloped Potatoes, and many others.

I think I'm going to make a Taco Salad with scoops on the side. Recipe as follows:
Ingredients:
hamburger, cream cheese, sour cream, lettuce ,tomatoes, taco seasoning (2), shredded cheese your choice.

Directions:
BROWN HAMBURGER 1-2 LBS DEPENDING HOW MANY PEOPLE EATING, DRAIN, THEN PUT IN BOTTOM LASAGNA PAN, TOP WITH SHREDDED LETTUCE, DICED TOMATOES (FRESH 0NES), IN SEPARATE BOWL ADD 1.5 BLOCKS CREAM CHEESE, 1.5 SOUR CREAM 16 OZ SIZE. AND 2 TACO SEASONING ENVELOPES. STIR THOROUGHLY, PLACE THIS ON TOP OF LETTUCE, TOMATOES IN PAN AND SPREAD OUT, TOP WITH SHREDDED TACO CHEESES OR CHEDDAR, SERVE AS IS OR WITH TACO CHIPS FOR DIPPING. OR PUT IT IN A BURRITO SHELL (SOFT)
Number Of Servings:6 - 8 .

Preparation Time:10 MINS, MAYBE 15

Beverly