Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 13:14:00 -0700

As new Celiacs join the Celiac Listserv every month I would like to invite
them to the live chats that are held every week.  I would also like to
remind all of the other members of the chats that are held on Monday and
Thursday nights plus the new chat on Tuesday night for Celiacs with DH.  The
DH chat is held at the same website as the Monday night chat starting at
8:00 PM.
Please print out this page so that you will have the information when you
need it.

Thursday night chat information -

WHERE - Click on this URL -
               http://www.drkoop.com/interactive/chat.asp?room=health

When the page comes up you will log in (it's free and easy to do).  It will
take you directly to the Celiac Chat.

WHEN  -  Thursday night (weekly)

TIME    -  10:00 - Midnight    Eastern Standard Time
                  9:00 - 11:00 PM  Central Standard Time
                  8:00 - 10:00 PM  Mountain Standard Time
                  7:00 -  9:00 PM   Pacific Standard Time

This is Dr. Koop's Community.  It is strictly a medical website.  You will
be amazed at how much information is available such as Family Health, Health
Resources, Health & Wellness, Interactive Communities, Conditions &
Concerns, etc.   When you have a chance be sure to visit the Main page of
Dr. Koop's website - http://www.drkoop.com

For those of you who are on AOL -  if you also have Internet Explorer or
Netscape as a browser be sure to use it.  If not, please read  "Help For AOL
Users".  The page with that info comes up after you Login.

We welcome everybody to the chat.  Many of you are newly diagnosed or have
members in your family with CD and would like to ask questions, get recipe
info, find out which foods and products are gluten free, etc.  At the chat
you will meet lots of friendly people who would like to help you.

Monday and Tuesday night (weekly) chat website -

As most of you know, I host the Monday night chat at
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

from 8:00 - 10:00 Eastern Standard Time.

I will also continue the Monday & Tuesday night chats.  The chat room is
open 24 hours a day.  Many people come to this chat in the evening so drop
in at any time and see if others are chatting.  I know it is difficult for
many people who are not in the Eastern Standard Time zone to attend the
Monday night chat.  By having three chats I hope it will be more convenient
for everyone.

If you have any questions regarding the chats, please contact me -
Hope to see you at the chats!

Maizy