From:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:53:26 -0500

Hey All!

I just got off the phone with Judy Sabella, Conte's Pasta's VP of Operations.

She told me Conte's gluten-free pastas and microwave meals are now made in their new 100% dedicated gluten-free, SOLAR-powered facility. Judy also said they would be happy to supply support groups with samples! http://bit.ly/ContesGFpasta

Their products taste awesome and yes, I will be enjoying them for Thanksgiving. :)

Frozen Pastas:

Cheese Ravioli

Cheese Stuffed Shells

Spinach & Cheese Ravioli

Potato & Onion Pierogi

Potato, Cheese & Onion Pierogi

Gnocchi

Mushroom Florentine Pizza

Margherita Pizza with Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil

Microwave Meals:

Cheese Lasagna

Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce

Gnocchi with Marinara Sauce

Conte's pastas, pizzas and pasta micro meals are certified gluten-free through the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.

It gets better! Conte's Gluten Free Pasta has expanded into grocery chains nationwide as well as Canada, Bermuda and Puerto Rico:

Akins, Central Markets, Chamberlins, Cub Foods, DeMoula's Market Basket, Dierbergs, Fruitful Yield, H.E.B, Hannaford, Heinen's Fine Foods, Henry's, Hy-Vee, King Soopers, Lunds & Byerly, Mother's Markets, Mrs. Greens, Murphy's Markets, New Seasons, Philbrooks, Price Chopper, Shaw's Markets, Shop Rite, Stauffers of Kissel Hill, Sunflower Markets, Sweet Bay, United Markets, Vitamin Cottage, Wegmans, Whole Foods.

Visit Conte's website for more information and to find retailers in your area. (You can also call as the list may not be up to date.) http://bit.ly/ContesGFpasta or call Toll free: 1-800-211-6607

Support Group Leaders - Contact Judy Sabella, VP of Operations, at 800-211-6607 or [log in to unmask]

Happy Thanksgiving!

-John

John Libonati

GlutenFreeWorks.com