Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:55:26 EST

Just got the shock of my life.
We have been buying "ice pops" for years from the supermarket. I have never
had any problems with them.
4 day's ago I started getting sharp pains in my stomach and then loose stools.
This came on again the next night, and the 3rd night. The 2nd and 3rd nights
were less severe. I had eaten 2 or 3 the first night. One the other nights.
Last night I decided to just check the ingredients on the carton. Imagine the
shock when I say the words WHEAT FLOUR.
What could possibly be in an ice pop? water and coloring?
Soo be careful when buying them.
The brand I found the problem with is "Finast Frozen Treats",and I bought it
in "Edwards super market in New Jersey" I think this is their brand.

Alex