From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:31:02 -0700

Does anyone perchance have gluten info on generic Zantac  - ranitidine 300mg tablet?
  I am having an awful time even identifying the manufacturer to contact.  It is an oval white tablet, with 300 on one side and N 547 on the other.

  The bottle says Teva pharmaceuticals, Walgreens agrees.  Teva says no, that is not their product and indeed does not match their product description online.  Drug ID service online only states RX PAK which is not a pharmaceutical company that I can find.  I called  Walgreens back to have them actually LOOK at the bottle that they dispensed from...got put repeatedly on hold for 20 minutes.

  Grrr...  Beth