From:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:41:41 -0500

Hi,
   This message is particularly for anyone in the Baltimore area.I have
just gotten home from the whole Foods in Mt Washington and they have the
Gluten free baked goods that I have been waiting so long for.They had
Cherry pie and chocolate,lemon and carrot cakes,Brownies ,Blondies and
scones.They had cream biscuits as well but my cart was already on
overload.I tried the cherry almond strussel muffins and they were very
good.They had some of the stuff on a seperate shelf and some in the GF
section of their freezer.I hope everyone in the area patronizes this
section so we can continue to have this marvelous resource.Bye for now and
be well.Jeff in B-town.