From:
Amy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 01:59:04 PST

I'm a relative new listserve member, so this may have been already
discussed, but I'm very excited to discover (and wanted to pass on) the
below site:

The Gluten-Free Mall
www.glutenfreemall.com

They call it a convenient "one-stop shop" for Gluten-Free products from
eight individual stores (Freeda Vitamins, Nelson David of Canada, Gifts
of Nature, Oakland Dietetic Bakery, Jowar Foods, Quinoa Corporation,
Legumes Plus, and Tritamyl Bread Mix) and it seems to be growing. I know
this will save me time from hunting around for the same variety of
items. Today I put in my first order.

Just wanted to pass it on.