From:
Chandice Probst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chandice Probst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:36:03 -0700

The East Valley Celiac Disease Foundation Support Group
Date: 3rd Wednesday of every month (3/17/2010)

Time: 6:30-8 PM
Place: Sunrise Senior Living of Gilbert, AZ
580 South Gilbert Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296
United States
tel: 480-632-9400
**ENTER AT THE SECOND DOOR (CLOSEST TO GILBERT ROAD) WHEN YOU ENTER THE
SUNRISE SENIOR LIVING OF GILBERT, AZ PARKING LOT.** (It's the same
place we always meet, but in case you are new it's helpful to know.)

Contact: Chandice Probst (435) 671-2211
E-mail: Chandice with any questions at [log in to unmask] com

FOR MARCH (3/17/10)
*We will be having a discussion on cooking gluten-free so your friends
won't even know! We will talk about some of the yummiest products out
there. And how to "fool" your friends and family into eating
gluten-free because the taste is so good they won't even know the
difference!

We will also be honored to have delicious tastings and a message from Cookies From Home,
a delicious local bakery that makes the most delectable gluten-free
white chocolate macadamia nut cookies!!! (Not to mention a handful of
other delicious gluten-free cookies!)

You won't want to miss this!

*We will also have a large gift bag of  products from Mixes From
Heartland for giveaway to one individual present who is a member of the
Celiac Disease Foundation. If you are not a member yet, please become a
member before our next meeting to be entered into this great giveaway!
Thank you to
Mixes From Heartland for donating a gift basket.

Other things that will be happening at our March meeting include the following.

*GIVEAWAYS of products talked about during our meeting!!!

*Collection box for our ongoing food drive with St. Mary's Food
Bank-please clean out your cupboards of things you aren't going to use
and donate them to this wonderful cause.

There is never a cost to attend our meetings but we will gladly accept
donations to cover the costs of printings and such. Thank you!

Thank you for your interest in this wonderful group. We look forward to seeing you soon!

~Chandice Probst
Celiac Disease Foundations Arizona East Valley Support Group Founder

*******
*******