From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:47:00 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

I used to purchase Wel-Plan custard cream cookies (scrumptious!) for my
daughter and was amazed at how good they looked and tasted.  I understand
that Dietary Specialties, where I used to order them from, does not carry
them anymore.  They told me that Wel-Plan doesn't make them anymore.  Is
this true and if not, where can I get them from.  They are her favorites
and if I would have known, I would have ordered as many cases as I could
have gotten my grubby hands on!  I try to keep wonderful treats baked and
in my kitchen, but ready made stuff is great to send to school for those
unexpected birthday treats that are beginning to arrive.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  We already get the
Rice Bran crackers and glutano pretzels.  They must be dairy and egg free
too.

Thanks in advance.  I will summarize.

Bev Wahl
iwahl@wahl