From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:50:50 EDT

Pecan Pie Muffins

1 Cup of chopped Pecans
1 Cup of firmly packed brown Sugar
1/2 cup Gluten free flour mix-I also added so 1/2 t.  xanathan gum.
2 Large eggs
1 stick butter melted.

Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl;
make a well in center of mixture.
 Beat eggs until foamy.
 Stir eggs with melted butter.
Add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened.
Place foil-baking cups in muffin pans.
Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
 Bake at 350º  for 20-25 minutes
Remove from pans immediately.
Cool on wire racks.
 Best served warm.  On the sweet side

I did not have foil baking cups. I just used PAM in the muffin tins.
I did immediately remove them from the pan.
I like them room temp also.

Found recipe in a Farmer Bureau Newspaper