From:
chintala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 07:47:14 +1100

Hi there,

My 7 year old son did a gluten challenge about two months ago. He is
recovering, but it is taking longer this time. His body is finally
expelling the backup as gluten makes him extremely constipated. However,
the stools are enormous and are mixed with mucus and there is mucus
floating in the water as well. (sorry for gross subject)

Should I worry, or is this just a symptom for some people?

His diet is strict, but he has had a couple of occasions (at parties)
where he has had a lolly and has been sick for three days. In fact, two
days ago he had a lolly and suffered very shortly afterwards and is
still unwell.

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks. Tracy