From:
"Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:48:16 -0700

If interested, please contact Aegeotissa Yachts directly.

http://www.aegeotissa.gr/info.php?catid=3&cat=NOTES%20AND%20TERMS

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN

From: "Aegeotissa Yachts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Special Greek cruises for patients of Celiac Disease
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:42:54 +0300

Dear Sirs,

we are glad to offer our  special "Gluten Free" yacht cruises for people
suffering from Celiac disease.We are owners of two Greek yacht & we usually organize
classic cruises to all Greek Isles but as three members of our family suffer
from Celiac we  kwon how difficult is for those people to enjoy "gluten free"
vacations abroad. Therefore we decide to organize some special cruises available
for all people that must follow a gluten free diet.
Our Greek wooden traditional M/sailers :"Aegeotissa I" , "Aegeotissa II"
(www.aegeotissa.gr) , sail 7/10/14 days cruise itineraries to Cyclades, Ionian,
Dodecanese, Sporades & Peloponeses & all other Greek destinations . Below you will
find the yachts specification , together with the rates for such cruises. The
meals (half board- Mediterranean Cuisine) are 100 % gluten free, carefully
prepared, as we kwon very well how this important is.

YACHTS SPECIFICATIONS:
AEGEOTISSA (CORFU 32 ) -(Aegean Lady I)
Accommodation for 20 guests in 10 double cabins each with own separate en suite
facilities & baths. Accommodation for 5-6 crew in separate cabins & baths.
L.O.A.: 34 MTRS
Beam: 6.40 mtrs
Draft: 3,60 mtrs
Cruising speed: 11 knots per hour
Crew:5-6 (Captain, Sailor (s), Steward, Cook , Tour Leader)
Year of built: 1986 (Greece) Total reconstruction 2001 (Greece)
Hull: Wood, 2 masts
Engines : 2 x 240 Hp (Iveco Aifo)
Generators : 2 (Electricity 12,24,220, 380 Volt)

AEGEOTISSA II (CORFU 38  ) -(Aegean Lady II)
Accommodation for 24 guests in 12 double cabins each with own separate en suite
facilities & baths. Accommodation for 7 crew in separate cabins & baths.
L.O.A.: 40 MTRS
Beam: 8 mtrs
Draft: 4 mtrs
Cruising speed: 13 knots per hour
Crew:7 (Captain, Sailor (s), Engineer, Steward, Cook , Tour Leader)
Year of built: 1999 (Greece)
Hull: Wood, 2 masts
Engines : 2 x 380 Hp (Iveco Aifo)
Generators : 2 (Electricity 12,24,220, 380 Volt)

All the above will be offered for private charters during the charter season
2006 under the following terms & conditions:

PRIVATE CHARTERS -2006
Net  Weekly charter rates (in Euro):
Aegeotissa I: 17.000
Aegeotissa II: 21.000

Above mentioned prices:
include: charter fees, V.A.T,  halfboard  (American breakfast, Welcome drink &
lunch or dinner & a Captain's party- all "Gluten Free"-& milk, lactose free or
low protein if necessary ) for all passengers aboard, daily diesel consumption
, crew  , tender's use, wind surfing, scuba diving equipments (where
permitted), fishing eq,yacht & crew's insurance, crew's catering, port fees  & taxes
within Greece, banana boat, water skiing,transportation to /from the yacht.English
speaking tour leader.
not include:  drinks and beverages, crew gratuity,  Corinth Canal fees(if
needed), empty run fees(if needed),

Special discount for 2 weeks charters or time charters

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO Ask for our : Greek  7/14 days Itineraries Edition, The
Aegeotissa's Cd-rom,Brochures,

Sincerely yours

Stephanie Areli
Chartering Manager

Aegeotissa Yachts Enjoy the cruise...Areli Stephanie
Chartering Manager Aegeotissa Yachts
10, L.Vyrona & karaiskaki Str
31 100 Lefkas
Greece
WWW.AEGEOTISSA.GR (NEW)
tel:
fax:
mobile: +30 2645 023527
+30 26450 23527
+30 6945 539438 Powered by PlaxoWant a signature like this?

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN
Branch Manager and President of East TN GIG
                           &
Changing Lifestyles, LLC
Medical Nutrition Therapist
7424 Oaken Dr.