From:
Kim Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:51:50 -0500

Dear Friends,

We've listened to your requests and we are pleased to announce that 1-2-3
Gluten Free has three new products.

1-2-3 Gluten Free is pleased to announce that we are releasing three new
mixes at the end of this week: Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread,
Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake, and Devilishly Decadent Brownies.

Meredith's Marvelous Muffin Mix can be used to make banana, carrot,
zucchini or pumpkin muffins or quickbread -- once again, a very versatile
mix.  Named for my 8 year old niece Meredith, these muffins are moist and
delicious.  -- A great way to start the day.  Stock up on this mix because
you can decide later what flavor muffins you want to make.

The Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
makes a rather large (12-cup
bundt pan) poundcake with just a hint of lemon and the smooth, non-gritty
texture customers have come to expect from our products.  Once again, this
mix is easy to make.  Our non-celiac friends have been eating this cake non-
stop. This is a great hostess gift or addition to any potluck.  You won't
believe how amazing this cake is.

Our Devilishly Decadent Brownies are beating every other brownie on the
market in taste tests -- if you love chocolate, you'll love these.  Their
texture is silky smooth -- no grittines, dryness, or aftertaste.  This mix
makes amazing brownies and they are ready to eat in no time.  -- a
chocolate lover's dream come true.

As with all of our products, these three products freeze very well, so in
the unlikely event you have leftovers, just wrap well and store in an
airtight container in the freezer. You'll be very pleased with the results.