From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 16:14:28 -0400

My family has to attend a luncheon engagement party on Sunday on
McDonald Chapel Drive in Gaithersburg. I've already been told that
there will not be any safe food for us (don't get me started on the
topic of family self catering and refusing to accommodate the dietary
needs of their family/guests),

Anyway, we're driving up from Norfolk, VA in the morning and driving
home in the afternoon.  while I plan on packing food for our family I
feel dreadful about my kids having to spend 8 hours in the van, then 3
hours at a party where they cannot partake of the food. (plus they'll
be the only kids there so they'll be bored).

My DH and I want to take our family out to eat before the engagement
party so that the kids arrive at the party full of good food.

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant that can cater for gluten and
dairy free vegan food close by to where we are going to be?  The two
restaurants that I'd love to go to in Bethesda don't open early enough
for us to have a meal and get to the party by 1pm.

Thanks in advance

Sherene