From:
Nadia Chychota <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:48:24 -0800

Thank you for your responses!! I just came from a two week holiday -
expecting to find the gluten free listing from tylenol in the mail, but
no luck. so i will summarize from what people on the list have advised.

i had originally asked if tylenol pm was gluten free - my mother had
taken the blue caplets and had a reaction.

input:
tylenol extra strength caplets - 4 said GF
tylenol extra strength liquid - 2 said GF
tylenol PM - 1 not tested yet by the company, 2 said GF and 2 said
gelcaps were GF, 1 said caplets were GF,
tylenol and tylenol PM - 2 said that they were GF- not specifying on
tablets, caplets or geltabs

someone suggested advil as GF
someone suggested simply sleep as GF and equivalent to tylenol PM
other products noted GF were maximum strength allergy sinus caplets,
multi symptom cold tablets and arthritis extend relief caplets.

If i do receive the listing from Mcneil -tylenol makers,  i will try to
post.

guess the bottom line is, that everyone has different experiences - and
it's important to doublecheck everything.

nck in seattle