Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:11:02 -0500

Thank you to everyone who so kindly (and so promptly!) sent a response to my recent posting on GF honeymoons.  I'm sorry that I did not have the time to write back and thank you all individually.

Overall, Europe was highly recommended as a sympathetic and progressive destination.  In particular, many people mentioned the UK or Italy as very Celiac-friendly destinations.  The only negative comments that I heard were about several experiences in France.

Otherwise, here is a list of the places that people recommended.  I tried to include contact information as it was provided to me:

-London
-Dublin
-Cruise ships
-Europe
-Montreal (There is a jazz festival in July)
-Costa Rica
-Alaska (http://www.majesticvalleylodge.com/)
-Two Bars Seven Ranch, Wyoming
-Disney
-Royal Resorts in Cancun
-Royal Carribbean Meditteranean cruise
-Italy (Tuscany in particular)
-Germany
-Northern Ireland/UK

Several listmembers also recommended the use of Triumph Dining cards to provide to restaurants in foreign countries.

We still don't know where we will go, but certainly appreciate the ideas!

Happy eating,
Jessica in Boston