From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 16:47:07 -0400

After a list member mentioned that Denny's had a gluten free list I
emailed their head office in SC and requested it. I received it a couple
of days ago with a nice letter from Margaret Grant, their nutrition
administrator.

My wife and I went to our local Denny's for lunch today. I asked the
waitress if she knew about the list. She pulled out a list containing
what items could be safely consumed for many different food
allergies/intolerances. Further, she couldn't do enough for us, making
suggestions for substitutions.

It was a pleasure dealing with someone who not only knew what they were
talking about, but took my problem seriously and offered to help.
Needless to say I left a very good tip, and sent an email to Denny's
corporate headquarters with her name and restaurant location.

Dick