From:
Dave Leyland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:34:18 -0500

Dear List Mates,
        My wife, the Celiac, has been having fatigue with accompanying muscle
joint pain for about a month, that seems to be worsening and seems to
include a headache.  Wondering about a reduction in her sythroid med,
change in med after visiting new endocrinologist.  The endocrinologist
does,'t know much about celiac desease though we made an attempt to educate
her regarding the likely improving intestinal absorption - my wife was very
ill prior to her celiac diagnosis last August and since being GF has gained
weight and felt better.  Well she has felt better until about a month ago,
she can still eat and has no weight loss as before.  Can a low dosage of
synthroid cause this, or are we barking up the wrong tree?

        Just trying to figure out what is going wrong.  Her condition was
improving for months, but now she is in a tail spin.  Thanks in advance for
any insight that can be provided.......David