From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:21:22 -0800

Hello All,

  A few months ago I posted to the list about the Schar "Salti" crackers we had while on vacation in Italy.  At the time, no one in the United States was carrying these crackers.

  They are finally available now.  Glutino is carrying them. (www.glutino.com)  I believe they are not listed on their web-site yet, but you can call or e-mail and ask for them.

  The Salti crackers look almost identical to a Ritz cracker.  They are the best cracker in my opinion (and my celiac daughter's) that we have had since going gluten free 7 years ago.  They have a texture and flavor much like a Ritz also.

  We were so excited to be able to get them here that I ordered a whole case for my daughter.

  I know it sounds silly getting so excited about a cracker, but for any of you that have been on this diet a while, you know it is a BIG deal.  At least it is for my daughter.

  Have a great day,

  Beth Kassis
  El Dorado Hills, CA