From:
Ruth Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:06:32 -0500

I am writing for a friend that lives in Mobile, Alabama plus she
frequently visits her family in Pensacola, Florida. She is severely
allergic to wheat and needs to locate sources of wheat free products in
thses two towns. Tips on where to eat out would also be appreciated. She
has not found a local source of pasta (she is Italian so this is major
deprivation and so we just mailed her some--however mailing from
Maryland is rather expensive) and her bread is costing over $5.00/loaf.

Thanks,
Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD