From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:26:43 -0600

Just wanted to thank those of you who have sent me letters and
forwarded email from manufacturers regarding the gluten-free status
of foods found in your average grocery store. My list is growing. I
now have up on my database:

 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
 Campbell's
 Kozy Shack
 Kraft Foods
 Lipton
 Manda
 Muir Glen
 Riverside

(and my thanks to all these manufacturers, too).

I have questions out to other manufacturers but am always looking
for more information. Please send photocopies of manufacturer's
letters and lists of gluten-free foods to:

  Gluten-Free Foods Database
  PO Box 50788
  Midland TX 79710-0788

Thanks!