From:
Thomas Viehof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 16:32:31 EST

Hello,

we want to travel to Portugal.

Who can help me with a translation of the following Restaurant-Card-Text into
Portuguese ?

>> Since I suffer from an inability to digest cereal derived proteins (rye,
wheat, barley, oats), I can not eat dishes containing flour, breadcrumbs,
semolina, pasta etc.

Should any of these ingredients be used in the chosen meal and it is not
possible to leave them out, please could you offer an alternative dish.

Thank you very much! <<

I hope, someone can help me.
Thank you very much !

Greetings from Germany