Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:08:27 -0800

Hi all-

I was fortunate enough to find these puddings at The
Big E (The Eastern States Exposition), in the New
Hampshire building.  The charming young people at the
Echo Farm booth were so excited to have a celiac
customer; they told me how hard they'd searched &
researched to be sure their puddings are GF.  They are
GF, it says so on the the containers and on the
website, and the puddings all taste great.

http://www.echofarmpuddings.com/

Hint #1;  Try the Spiced Pumpkin. It's awesome!
Hint #2;   Thyme and Season in Hamden, CT carries
them.

Kathy