Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:08:42 -0700

Dear Friends,

Authentic Foods is happy to announce that we have found a pasta that tastes
like pasta should.  A small family run business, the Molini di Ferro, makes
the pasta in Venetian, Italy.  They specialize only in corn so there is no
chance of any contamination with any other flour.  The corn used in the
pasta is rich in natural carotenes (provitamin A) giving the final product a
deep golden yellow color.  We are carrying three different shapes, eliche,
penne rigate, and tagliatelle.  The pasta are low fat content, no
cholesterol, excellent cooking stability, easily digestible, and great
tasting.

Father’s Day is around the corner, June 14, and we are going to make you a
SPECIAL OFFER.  Buy Karen Robertson’s new book, Cooking Gluten-Free, and you
will receive a 3 lb bag of our new blended flour, Multi-Blend Gluten-Free
Flour along with your order.  This offer is only good for Internet orders
and does not apply to mail or phone orders.

So head on over to the Gluten-Free Supermarket and be sure to check out our
new pastas.

http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com or http://www.authenticfoods.com

Have a Great Father’s Day and stay healthy.

Steve