From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 03:53:26 -0500

Congratulations on the success of the Celiac Walks! We are happy to have
been at several throughout the country and look forward to participating
in many more next year.

Nu-World Amaranth Inc. has news for you! For those of you looking for
GLUTEN-FREE SNACKS AND CEREALS that are TRULY HEALTHY and DELICIOUS we
offer our newly introduced NU-WORLD FOODS AMARANTH SNACKERS & CEREALS!

All of our products are amaranth based and are NATURALLY HIGH in: FIBER
(10-11% RDA), CALCIUM (5-7% RDA), IRON (25-28% RDA) and PROTEIN (3-4g)..
each nutrients sometimes difficult to incorporate into a Gluten-Free
Diet. In addition our products are LOW in sugar, sodium and saturated
fat our products taste as good as they are for you making them
favorites of kids and adults alike!

Our ready to eat snackers are available in 5 exciting flavors: Nu-World
Foods Amaranth Snackers: Chili-Lime, Bar-B-Que (sweet & sassy),
Bar-B-Que (hot & spicy), French Onion and Garden Burst.

Our new fun flavored cereals are: Nu-World Foods Amaranth Cereal Snaps
Cocoa, Amaranth Cereal Snaps Cinnamon, Nu-World Foods Berry Delicious
Puff Amaranth Hot Cereal.

We also have flat breads, plain cereals and cooking/baking ingredients
for those who like to cook up their own tasty, wholesome treats.

Please visit our website www.nuworldfoods.com for a complete list of
Nu-World Foods Products, to place orders, for recipes and information
about amaranth.

Many of our products are now available for your convenience, in natural
food stores across the country. If you don’t find them in your favorite
store, please let us know and we will contact them.

I look forward to meeting many of you at the GIG conference in Denver
this weekend

Till next month  eat well!!

Diane Walters
Nu-World Amaranth, Inc.