From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2018 22:20:20 +0000

For those of you who frequented Pasta Pomodoro, Pasquale Masters’ very
gluten-free-friendly restaurant in Voorhees, NJ, (not part of a chain)
please know they lost their lease and will close their doors tonight. A sad
day for those of us who enjoy dining where there is total understanding of
celiac. Celiac heaven! As safe as my own kitchen! I think I’ve been going
there for 20 years.

Pat (Pasquale) has a son with major dietary restrictions and his partner,
Skip, has celiac.

Pat says he has plans, but wasn’t ready to talk tonight. We wish him well
wherever he goes and hope it’s equally gluten-free!

We had already eaten dinner tonight, when we found out and just drove over
to hug him.

The rumors online say a big real estate company bought the strip and wants
the stores vacant. Lots of small businesses closed out.