From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 10:34:21 -0400

I just received my April issue of the Canadian Readers Digest and there was
an article in it about doctors, diagnosis, etc.  One paragraph was in
regards to Celiac Disease and referred to it as a RARE condition.  It is my
feeling as others I have talked to that it is not that rare, just
under-diagnosed as many people have suffered for months and years prior to
being diagnosed.  I would like to write something for the Readers Digest to
help with awareness of this condition and would like to have facts from any
associations or chapters out there that may want to send it to me.  I am a
member of the Canadian Celiac Association and will contact them and my local
chapter in Edmonton.  You can send any info to [log in to unmask]

Thanx in advance for any assistance.  Joining this list has been a godsend
so far.  Everyone keep up the good work.